Monday, March 1, 2010

On facebook...

I have never really contemplated my rejection of facebook in such a thorough manner. The question has been raised as to whether or not I purposely reject facebook because I do not want to put on a performance or create myself via a social networking site. Of course, on some level, I do not feel the need to introduce myself or "reintroduce" myself to people via the web. On the other hand, I tend to be a more private and non-technical person. I'm also not sure there is much information about myself or about my status that I would feel the need to share with others on a day to day basis. I find that my relationships with people have always flourished best when I am face-to-face, and I believe my relationship with the world is nurtured when I am in the world. For this reason, I spend little time using communicative technology.
With all of that said...some of the games seem like they may be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment